Owen Smith wrote:
> Is 7.9.2 released yet or is it just nightlies? I prefer to install
> released versions.

"Releases" are now only when Michael (usually with community
feedback/pressure ) feels that many updates/bug fixes have been done
since last release.  There is no extra sets of tests or release
procedures - one day a nightly will be called a "release" - no "beta"
period etc.

7.9.1 was the last release but even then I know that many "https"
changes have been made in 7.9.2 nightlies as https is now de-facto for
many stations and sites.  In addition OS supplied SSL/TLS libraries have
been updated and new levels of security are in use (e.g. TLS 1.2 & 1.3)
which may not be supported by 7.8.