mherger wrote:

> LMS would allow you to use "proxied streaming". In this setup the audio
>
> data would be proxied through your LMS, which gives a somewhat improved
>
> behaviour.
>

> I think there have been issues with some FLAC files using a really high
>
> compression. Maybe you could give us the track's URL so somebody can
> verify?
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,
Ok so it should work with classic. Good to know. Of course not as good
as the Touch but at least "work".

Re. "proxied streaming" just of curiousity could try it maybe, I suppose
the setting should be done in "settings">"advanced">"web proxy" ? If so,
what "ipaddress and port" should I put here?

And Re. URL; how/where can I get/see the URL to the problemtracks?