After hours of troubleshooting, I'm posting for help as I think I've
exhausted my ability to solve;  using LMS v7.9.1 on x86_64 platform,
connected to multiple RPi3 players running LibreELEC and Squeezelite
v1.9.2-1165, outputting to HDMI.  Local media mp3s play perfectly, FLAC
files via Spotty play perfectly, but when streaming Pandora (mp3),
somewhere about the 2nd or 3rd song, with about 1 minute remaining in
the song, play starts stuttering.  If I ignore it, the next song starts,
plays fine until the 1-minute-remaining mark, and stuttering repeats.
If I stop and restart the stream, first 1-2 songs play fine, then
pattern repeats.  I've tried adjusting squeezelite parameters (-a 200,
or -a :8:32:) based on recommendations in other posts, to no avail.  I
set Pandora logging to Debug on the server and below is the error that
posts when the stuttering starts, and it repeats at basically every
stutter.

Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131) Error: Select task failed
calling Slim::Player::Source::__ANON__: illegal file descriptor or
filehandle (either no attached file descriptor or illegal value):  at
/storage/downloads/lms/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 134.;
fh=Slim::Plugin::Pandora::ProtocolHandler=GLOB(0xbe10cb8)

No other errors or warnings in the log, and yes this is a paid Pandora
account, which streams perfectly to other devices on the same network
via the native Pandora apps or a web browser.

Thanks in-advance to anyone with ideas and/or suggestions.  Happy to
research other questions or experiment with solutions and report back.