philippe_44 wrote:
> Usually these device have "decent" support in being a UPnP Renderer, but
> are really bad at being a UPnP Control Point or Server. BTW, I did not
> mean Andy's work was bad at all, it's just that UPnP itself is a mess
> and trying to use the server side of it is a joke, IMHO

I totally agree.

I may have to learn WireShark and complain to Ocean Digital with logs
and chapter/verse of the protocol document if I can isolate when their
playback just falls over.

I've also considered building a piCorePlayer.  I was sort of hoping I
could jailbreak the WR230S and feed it piCore.  But my pointy hat needs
to grow a few inches before that's a possibility.