rodlogic wrote:
> I have Squeezelite-X set to run on start up. Since 2.4.9 I now get th
> settings panel opening and the above error message.
> If I kill the squeezelite-win.exe and hit Apply the App runs OK.

This is confusing to me.  When SLX starts up, if enable player is set,
before starting the player, SLX will query the server for already
connected players and if it finds that there is a player already
connected to the server with the same name, SLX will show you that
message.  So by your description, there actually is a
squeezelite-win.exe instance running with the same name.  Do you have
another user logged in on your machine that is also running SLX and
using the same player name?  That could cause this.  Otherwise, in a
single user scenario, if SLX only allows a single instance per user, so
squeezelite-win.exe should not already be running when SLX starts (but
it apparently is?).

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X