kosmonaut_75 wrote:
> Hi
> I am using LMS with the plugins Multilibrary, Custom Scan, Custom Browse
> and successfully built up a dynamic tag menu exclusively for classical
> music. Now, I would like to modify the song info display for classical
> music. I don't use artist tags for classical music since I am working
> with CONDUCTOR, SOLOIST, ORCHESTRA, COMPOSER tags. That's why the song
> info right now shows "Kein Interpret" (= "no artist"). How can I change
> this? I would like to see  the conductor tag there and instead of the
> Album name ("Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 6&2 [Järvi]) the WORK tag
> "Symphonie No. 6 F Major".

I don't think this can be done without digging deep into the code. The
problem here might be, what do you do when there's no conductor (string
quartet comes to mind)? So you'd need a fallback. That fallback should
be artist, as there's always an artist. In other words: You want to tag
ARTIST.

As for the "Kein Interpret" issue: Just tag ARTIST = CONDUCTOR or
SOLOIST (for now). Or [SOLOIST / ][CONDUCTOR / ]BAND
(YEAROFRECORDING)...

(Your WORK tag (finally someone doing it right) btw. looks like a
mixture of German ("Symphonie") and English (everything else). Just
saying. :) )

kosmonaut_75 wrote:

> I cannot find any tutorial on this... The "Manage header/footer items"
> menu is just too much for me, I don't know where to start...
> Any help is much appreciated.

There is a 'tutorial for these header/fooder items'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Setup_browse_menu_for_classical_music#Configure_Song_Info_web_page),
but I never understood them. I -think- they are for the Web interface
only, anyway.

QLMS 7.9.2@2.04 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4