bpa wrote:
> I didn't look in great detail but anything other than 1 seems very
> complicated.
>
> If HiRes MQA stream can play on Windows - I would look at network
> traffic to find ways to do the same on LMS and cut out all the VAC &
> remote control stuff - my gut feel a quick initial investigation will
> tell if it is possible and if so then will be less work than remote
> control.  My experience of remote controls via a relay has never been
> good.

Nice input, bpa!

Could you please put this reply in the new thread?:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110959-Master-high-resolution-Tidal-streaming-etc-with-remote-integrated-control

I’m trying to collect all good ideas there, so we maybe can achieve
something good and well thought through together.

At the moment, though maybe not the best or sexy, I’m exploring ways to
get 2-ways through Unified remote. I’ve also found some wrappers/api for
Tidal, where maybe a generic node.js based for the phone or iPeng
browser to remote control The Tidal PC app could work? It would also
have application outside LMS.

Please reply and move your previous post in the new thread!

Br,
Vegard