Hi,

I user squeezelite with LMS 7.9 and now, finally have a DoP-capable
DAC. I am not currently able to try playing DSD directly as the kernel
version on my player is limited to 3.10. When that limitation is lifted
and a mainline kernel is available for my player device, DSD should work
as the DAC is XMOS-based.

I have installed the DSDPlayer plugin and checked the DoP checkbox. The
filetypes settings are set to native for both dff and dsf.

I have just a few SACD rips in my collection, which are stored as .dff
files and which it would be nice to be able to play, unconverted. The
same tracks are also saved as PCM conversions, which are made from the
dff files and which play. The DAC confims that these are played as high
bitrate PCM

I can also play dsf test tracks from http://www.2l.no/hires/ (up to
DSD512 ) using DoP which the DAC confirms as DSD of the correct
quality.

If I try to play a dff track, nothing happens. I see from the LMS web
interface that the track is loaded, but playback stays at 0 seconds if I
hit "play".

Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong and where I should look
for clues?

Of course, I should be able to re-pack the dff's as dsf and may do so,
to include metadata, but it would be nice to know what is not working.

BR.