Hello Philippe,

couldn't respond earlier, just yesterday I've borrowed a Lenovo laptop
with win 10 instalation so I could try it on my wifi network.
Installed LMS 7.9.2 and cbridge plugin
on it. Both CC and CCA were recognized, and castbridge.xml was created.
I could play to both CCs from either machine. When I stop the LMS on
'new' laptop, and manually start castbridge on laptop, my PC still can
cast to CCs. But, when I turn off the laptop, CCs are gone from PC LMS.
Copying castbridge.xml from laptop to PC does nothing. PC LMS reads xml,
CCs are shown in plugin setting but not recognized as players. PC still
can't generate new xml, only erase it.
So, laptop works--PC still doesn't. Does that eliminate router and ISP
as problems?
Are you willing to look into any other log?
Many thanks in advance...

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk