slartibartfast wrote:
> Just tried the main interactive FLAC stream again today and experienced
> the same issues. A few gaps in a track and then a larger gap,
> rebuffering failure and return to the start of the segment.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

After reading this message I fired up the same stream, and have had it
playing since slartibartfast's post. It played fairly well, but
"rebuffered" and recovered twice, then, during an Enya song, it
rebuffered, stuck at 20%, then "rebuffer failed" then when back 3 songs
to a weezer song. Since then it got back to the enya song, rebuffered
once, but recovered. This is the exact same experience I had previously
a while back (the fail, back 3 songs, then stumble and recover in the
same song that had failed).

I wounder if it could be something specific to the data (block of
songs)?

Jim