Previously I had only been able to use Max2play as the LMS server due to
my own lack of knowledge using the software. All of my audio players
were PiCore loaded . While this worked fine I realised it was just
laziness and stupidity on my part that was preventing me from changing
all of this over to Max2play for both my server and players.

I used a single player as the learning tool . This was a Raspberry Pi 3
+ with a Just Boom Digi hat . So made up a new SD Card with the latest
Max2play Download and then rebooted . A quick use of Advanced ISP
Scanner identified the ISP for the new instance of Max2play then it was
straight on to the start page pick the Just Boom version offered then
tidy up things like naming the player (JustBoom) so it is easy to know
which is the Server and which is the player . Change to Audio Card and
everything worked.

I have now one by one gone through all my players and added them under
Max2play which makes things just a little easier . Everything works fine
now and I prefer the GUI and options on Max2play as they seem more
logical and obvious to me at least.

Been running LMS on an RPi 4 4GB unit for over two months now and no
issues at all very stable and quick with really fault free responses to
track changes , sources and palyer switches.

System - Concordant Exhilirant Valve Pre , SBT Triode EDO,Toolbox 3.0 ,
Theta Data Basic II Transport , Perpetual Technology P-1a,P-3a,Anti Mode
2.0 Dual Core,Krell KSA50 MK 1 .