Hello, I've been happily using Spotify through LMS for sometime and am
grateful to those who have made this possible.
I do have a problem now though and hope someone can assist.
The Spotty plugin won't install into LMS, ie it still shows as an
inactive 3rd part plugin after 'ticking' and restarting LMS.
I've cleared the LMS cache to no avail.
My system information is below, and I hope I've attached the server log
as a zip file.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1568726655 @ Tue Sep 17 15:39:05
WEDT 2019
Hostname: FUJITSU
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.30
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Audio::Scan: 0.95
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.024
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 4

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28270|

Mike