cpd73 wrote:
> I assume by "Spotty/Account/Switch Account" what you mean is; Open
> "Spotty" app (click its list entry), this produces a list which has
> "Account", cliking on "Account" should produce another list with "Switch
> Account" ?? If so, what is appearing in Material? Is it showing
> "Account", but when clicked nothing happens, or an empty list shows? Or
> does clicking "Switch Account" do nothing? I don;t use any streaming
> services, so I'm in the dark as to what is happening here...

I mean that in the Spotty app, there is an account menu, which contains
two items: the name of the current Spotify user and a menu called
"Switch account". When you browse into the "Switch account" menu, in
Material nothing appears. In iPeng I get a list with the names of the
other configured Spotify users, and selecting the user switches Spotty
to this account. The username items take a little while to appear, which
is maybe why Material doesn't see it?