d6jg wrote:
> Alexa side question.
>
> How do you edit the "link" settings if the ngrok server address changes?
> Do you need to disable then re-enable the skill?

Yes. That's a side-effect of my not using an intermediate service
somewhere in the cloud to store your path/auth details. They go straight
into Alexa and the only way to refresh is unlink and re-link. It's
trivial to detect a changed tunnel on your local machine, but there's
nowhere in the Amazon universe to push that to.

The good news is that the subscription stays active if you re-link as
it's tied to your Amazon account and not to the skill instance.