cpd73 wrote:
> At a user's request, for Material 1.1.0 if the current track, or an item
> in the queue, does not have album artwork, I'm falling back to the
> artist image. Now, if there is no artist image I get the trumpeter -
> which does not really fit in with Material. Could it be possible to add
> a "?default=image" URL parameter? My thinking is that for the scenario
> descried I would use the following URL:
> "/imageproxy/mai/artist/ARTISTID/image_300x300_f?default=/music/0/cover.jpg",
> and for artist lists
> "/imageproxy/mai/artist/ARTISTID/image_300x300_f?default=/material/images/default-artist.jpg"
> (So, using LMS's default album cover for current and queue, but a custom
> one for artist lists).

I don't like the URL thing. Ask your user to put his artist.png/jpg file
of choice in the artist picture folder, and that'll be used instead of
the default image.

It might actually be possible for you to put an artist.png/jpg picture
in Material's /html/images folder. If that didn't work and you'd like to
solve your user's problem you could put your version in the user's
artist picture folder from your plugin (if there's none in his folder
yet).

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo