oyvindo wrote:
> @Greg, here's my log output:
>
> My action sequence above was this:
> 1. Press media key "Play"  (Nothing registered in the log)
> 2. Clicked on the Settings gear icon
> 3. Changed "Media Key Integration" to "Local Player"
> 4. Pressed media key "Play" again (This time registered in the log above
> and music began playing fro my local player)
> 5. Pressed media key "Play" again (To stop music on my local player, and
> it was registered in the log above)
> 6. Changed "Media Key Integration" back to "Selected Player"
> 7. Pressed media key "Play" several times (Nothing registered in the log
> - nothing happening)
>
> I hope this can support your effort to assist me. FOr me - this is truly
> a showstopper as I have my Logitech Harmony HUB and remote controls
> paired with my PC (Bluetooth Keyboard emulation) and my wife depends on
> these remotes working to be able to play music as she is not very
> computer literate but she knows how to press the play button on a remote
> :)
> But now she's demanding that I pull the old Radio from the attic again
> since LMS is "down" (as she sees it).
> So, please help.
Yikes!  I think I know what this is and a fix is in the version I
submitted to MS Store several days ago.  Not sure why it is taking so
long to publish this time.

Quick Fix!  Things should work fine if you change to Material Skin.  I
think the problem is that SLX is failing to read the cookie database
from the default skin (due to a typo on my part in that version).
Material Skin stores the current player differently (does not use
cookies) and no problem there.  So just change to Material Skin and all
will be fine.  When MS Store publishes what I submitted a few days ago,
you can switch back to Default Skin.

Tell the wife this is my fault and that I am sorry for the temporary
inconvenience.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X