erland wrote:
> A new version of Custom Clock/Custom Clock Helper is now available, the
> news are:
> - Added support for visualizers (analogvumeter, digitalvumeter), there
> is a sample "Analog VU Meter" style for the Touch bundled which use the
> standard visualizer image but make it possible to configure exactly
> which text elements you like to display.
> - Added support for time based icon images through the new "timeicon"
> item type (jstraw, this is what you want to use for your flip clock
> experiment)
> - Added support for animated icons through new framerate/framewidth
> attributes on all icon item types (tcutting this is the solution to your
> charging icon)
>
> NOTE!
> Visualizers will probably not work on the Radio and Controller due to
> the slower CPU, I've only tried them on the Touch yet.
>
> The spectrum visualizer was a bit more complex so that will be included
> in a future version.
>
> NEW ATTRIBUTES ON ALL ICON ITEM TYPES
> A little information of the new attributes on icon item types:
> - framerate: Specifies the number of animation steps per second
> - framewidth: Specifies the width of each frame in the image provided by
> the url attributes.
>
> A sample icon which support animations are this one:
> http://svn.slimdevices.com/repos/jive/7.5/trunk/squeezeplay/src/squeezeplay/share/applets/QVGAbaseSkin/images/Icons/icon_battery_charging.png
> And it should be configured with "framerate=1" and "framewidth=24"
>

> NEW TIMEICON ITEM TYPE
> The new "timeicon" item type handles images in the same way as the above
> animation support, but it doesn't animate the image instead it selects
> which image to use based on the the number in the "text" attribute. Some
> information on the attributes:
>
> "text": Should contain one of:
> -- "%S": Seconds, require a image with 60 frames (00-59)
> -- "%I": 12 hour clock, require a image with at least 13 frames (00-12),
> the first frame will never be used
> -- "%H": 24 hour clock, require an image with at least 24 frames
> (00-23)
> -- "%M": Minutes, require an image with 60 frames (00-59)
> -- "%d": Day of month, require an image with 32 frames (00-31), the
> first frame will never be used
> -- "%w": Weekday, require an image with 7 frames (Sun-Sat)
> -- "%m": Month, require an image with 13 frames (00-12), the first frame
> will never be used
> -- "%y": 2 digit year, require an image with 100 frames (00-99)
> You can of course create a generic image with 00-99 frames and it will
> support all the above mentioned values in the "text" attribute.
> Possibly, you might want to have two images, one where 0-9 is shown as
> 00-09 and one where its shown as 0-9
>
> "url": The actual digit image (may have transparent background)
>
> "width": The width of the frames in the "url" image

> [...]

Hi,
I'm really interested in the timeicon item type. Is it still supported?
I'm trying to make a clock that displays 2 hours ahead of the time it
reads from the LMS (because I can't find the way to alter the time on
the LMS, which is installed on a qnap nas).

So I created this 'image' (https://i.imgur.com/8Jxpski.png) and used it
in the "url" field, together with %H in the "text" field and 116 in the
"width" field. But the image is not displayed. Does anyone see what I'm
doing wrong? I'd really like to use this feature.