dolodobendan wrote:
> :) It is a really neat piece of hardware.

The Surface Go is an incredible value.  Normally $399, but Bet buy had
an open box special, so I got it for $285.

SLX does have some issues with tablet mode and the touch interface I
plan on working on.  One, (in non tablet mode) you can't resize SLX via
touch, you must have a mouse.  That is due to the way I "took over"
those functions in order to get the custom borders and Titlebar and I
was not considering touch when I did that.  I think I have a solution.
Second, in tablet mode, Windows makes everything full screen.  So the
mini browser functionality does not work correctly and I should probably
disable that if in tablet mode.  There are some minor issues with button
highlighting do to the fact that with touch, I cannot rely on mouse move
messages to tell when the mouse enters/exits a control.  And in tablet
mode, the maximize/minimize button makes no sense, so should be hidden
or disabled and same for Skin Presets in the custom menu.  But that is
all I have found so far.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X