I currently have a Sonos Move on my network that I have used the UPnP
plugin with to integrate with my Squeezebox system. That part works
well.

However, I believe this UPnP target is being picked up by ShairTunes as
a player to be turned into an AirPlay target as per the below process:

squeeze+ 65190 65142  0 13:05 ?        00:00:00
/bin/avahi-publish-service [removed]@*Move *_raop._tcp 36890 36890
tp=UDP sm=false sv=false ek=1 et=0,1 md=0,1,2 cn=0,1 ch=2 ss=16 sr=44100
pw=false vn=3 txtvers=1 am=shairtunes2

Assuming that assumption is correct, in the Squeezebox web UI under
*Advanced *> *ShairTunes2 (fork)* I don't see the Move listed as a
target to be enabled/disabled - it only shows my physical Squeezebox
players.

Any thoughts on whether my assumptions about ShairTunes picking this up
are correct, and whether there might be any solution if so?

It's an issue because the Move has built-in AirPlay 2 support, so I get
two AirPlay targets on my iOS devices and I'm never sure which is the
authentic one (the above one often doesn't work).

Thanks for any thoughts.