chaug wrote:
> This plugin has been working fine for me over the years but in August
> 2018 it stopped logging. Since this was the time when I switched to a
> new machine and upgraded to LMS version 7.9.2 (I think before I was on
> 7.3 or 7.5), so I suspect that the reason for it no longer working is
> connected to that. But is it that I made a mistake when migrating or
> does the plugin simply not work with 7.9.2? Can anyone confirm?

Please check the server log after restarting LMS to see if it contains
any hints. Over here I'm running version 2.1.46 on LMS 7.9.2 -
1557815622. That's a fairly new release of PlayLog (May of this year) so
you might check that, too, and consider adding my "tux reborn" repo to
your settings to stay up-to-date. But I expect it should work OK,
respect your old settings, and be able to use the data it previously
logged.

Most recent changes, from my repo data:
2.1.46: fix bug detected with logging Don't Stop The Music;
2.1.45: fix URL truncation in list, update search URLs;
2.1.42: address deprecation warnings in newer Perl versions;

-Peter

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.com/
(which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock