I'm using Spotty v2.8.7 and Spotty Helper Application For FreeBSD 11.
(v0.20.0) in a jail on a FreeNAS server in Logitech Media Server
Version: 7.9.2 - TRUNK @ UNKNOWN.

Spotty recently started offering me "Your Daily Drive" which mixes
segments of NPR content intermixed with music.  When I try to listen to
it via Spotty the NPR content is silence and things seem to hang up, but
if/when I skip forward to the music it plays happily until the next bit
of NPR content.

I also just tried listening to a podcast via Spotify for the first time,
intending to pass it to spotty, but under "Devices Available" the entry
for my LMS/Spotty devices says "Can't play this right now".

I'm wondering if I've screwed something up or if there's some Spotify
content that they won't share to external devices or if there's some
other issue?

Thanks!