I started this project, because my Squeezebox duet died. So I have a
raspberry pi 3b+ already running with too many programs on it: Lms,
musicip, homeassistant, node red, zigbee2mqtt and qbittorrent. This all
runs on a SD card with a connected hard drive for downloading, and my
music is stored on a hard drive connected to my router. I use OSMC on
that pi.
Because my duet died, I got raspberry pi b+ (yes the old one) from a
friend of mine. And I want to run Lms, squeezelite and musicip on it.
Also to offload my other pi.
Playing music is fine, albeit a bit slow. Scanning is horrible though.
This pi also uses OSMC. Same type of SD card. Music comes from the same
hard drive connected to my router. Even the mount name is the same. So I
would expect this to work. But why doesn't it pick up my musicip
database?