rbl wrote:
> If I click say Radio 2 when the VPN is connected, then the Radio 2 Icon
> appears, besides which it says
>
> -  Jeremy Vine (i.e. name of the current radio show)
> -  29/11/2019
> -  BBC Radio 2
> -  320kbps, VBR, AAC LC
>
> But it never actually starts playing and the timer stays stuck at 0:00.
> I have no idea why it is messing up iPlayer radio stations. I have tried
> setting it to a UK IP address, an IP address that is meant to work with
> BBC iPlayer, and making the URL exceptions in my previous post, none of
> which work.  But other non iPlayer radio stations do work. I had exactly
> the same problem with a different VPN (IPVanish) which never worked. I
> thought with the new VPN, and setting the exceptions, maybe it would
> work. Sadly life isn't so simple!!

The Beeb actively blocks 'known' commercial VPNs - maybe that's the
issue?

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Avantree Priva
BT transmitter

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity