Hi there - longtime squeeze control user, I love it.

I encountered some unexpected behavior today. I went into my local music
via My Music -> Genres and picked a Genre (Holiday, in my case) and it
shows all artists that have music in that Genre. I wanted to add all the
holiday music by that artist (e.g. Canadian Brass) to the end of my
playlist so I long clicked on the plus and then selected Add to End. It,
instead, added all of the albums by that artist instead of just the ones
in that genre and added them all. After experimenting, the same is true
with Play Next or Play.

I think I usually "short click" the plus symbol. This adds to end and
behaves as I'd expect - only adding the music from that artist that is
in the selected Genre. So, it's an easy workaround, obviously, but can
(should?) this behavior be fixed? Not sure how others use it.

Thanks!