> On 8 Dec 2019, at 18:36, philippe_44
> <philippe_44.9aq...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:
>

> I知 still a bit confused. Do you see *any* player made by shairtunes on
> your iPhone? It does not seem to be the case as you have only selected ォ
> LMS サ and you don稚 see it.

Three - I see no players from shairtunes..

> So for me the issue is with you avahi client
> on the picore (avahi does not work or is filtered out) or (more likely)
> it is a network issue that prevents mDNS broadcast to be done from the
> picore and reach your other network branches

You nailed it. I had the avahi extension installed in piCorePlayer. Deleted it,
and it is working.

I can now see LMS and Main, i.e. all shairport players as AirPlay devices.

Thanks,

Rainer

> LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos
> PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000,
> ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi
> B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010,
> AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Orcid ID: 0000-0002-7490-0066

Department of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies
University of Zürich
Office Y34-J-74
Winterthurerstrasse 190
8075 Zürich