gdhgdh wrote:
> User/Password based auth with gmusicapi has started failing for me. When
> I restarted the 'GMusicProxy' after months of uptime, it would not log
> in and neither would my LMS installation.
>
> After some hunting and research, the OAuth login method is still working
> well, and I wanted to drop a note here for those like myself who are
> still clinging to Google Music.
>
> You need to upgrade the underlying 'gmusicapi' to at least 1.11.1
> (that's what I used since 1.12.0 had some dependency issue on my old
> systems)

I did all you said:
gmusicapi 11.1.1
created mobileclient.cred
Altered the Plugin.pm

But I get:
Plugins::GoogleMusic::Plugin::initPlugin (96) Not able to login to
Google Play Music: Python object has no method named oauth_login at
/usr/local/lib/arm-linux-gnueabi/perl/5.24.1/Inline/Python.pm line 337.

What have I done wrong? :p