Hi all

I am having a problem with my Tidal account when using IPeng to control
my touch.

Every 30 mins or so IPeng tells me that my Tidal login has failed and to
verify my Tidal credentials on Mysqueezebox.com. On checking this, there
is never an issue and the account is logged in correctly. I can only
resolve the issue by waiting for around 15 mins and keeping on trying,
or deleting the account from mysqueezebox.com and re-entering.

I have not had this issue with Deezer over the past few years but only
with my new Tidal account.

Has anybody any idea why I might be experiencing this?

Thx