AxxelH wrote:
> The plugin streams the podcast from the source server using the standard
> LMS HTTP streaming support. Nothing is bulk downloaded. I have not
> checked, but I would assume this is the same basic mechanism used by the
> built-in podcast support.
>
> I have not seen problems with connection timeouts in the podcasts I
> listen to, but I suppose its possible it will be a problem for some
> publisher's servers. The only way to be sure would be to try it.

I will try and report back.
(Might take a bit, since I have currently trouble with my 4G based
internet-connection...)

One other question:
I noticed that when playing a Podcast through your PlugIn, the (mp3?)
stream gets transcoded to a high bitrate PCM stream.
That workload seems to be too much for my little Pi Zero based LMS
server.

Is there a way to not use transcoding?