danette5757 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> do you think it will be possible at some point to enable LMS end point
> devices as ALEXA speakers ?
> That would allow seamless music output through LMS devices (at home 2
> RADIO, one TOUCH and 1 RP3 with PICOREPLAYER and a 7" touchscreen) using
> ALEXA, like what you can do using SPOTTY or SONOS devices..
>
> Also, I would much prefer one time payment to the subscription model but
> I understand the rationale.
>
> Last thing : the skill should be in french too since I live here ;-)
>
> Thanks

Not sure what you mean about LMS as Alexa speakers. Using the skill, an
Echo can be an LMS speaker (with the 'Stream' commands). For the other
way around, you wouldn't need a skill but just Bluetooth from an Echo to
a BT capable LMS device, like the new ESP32 players. Or do I
misunderstand?

I submitted the other skill LMS-lite in French today for certification.
But this one would be a *lot* more work.