paul- wrote:
> LMS 8 is very very early alpha.  Almost every plugin will need updated
> (If you look around, there are already posts showing you what you need
> to modify on each plugin to make it work.
>
> I would Stick with 7.9.2.

Paul,

I looked around but did not find anything on SDT. And even then, not
being computer savvy, I might not be able to use anything that I might
find. I will have to wait for BoomX2 to do his thing on SDT since LMS 8
is working for me even though I am stuck with "Date/Time" on my screen.

And what fun would it be to stick with known working programs ;)?

Thanks for the reply,

EEYORE