I just set up a trial account with Qobuz, and tried to activate the
Qobuz plugin in the LMS player. I entered my name and password as
requested int the settings.

Have they been verified and accepted?

At the front end of the LMS software there's
a section called "Apps," with Qobuz there. But when I try to activate
it, it keeps asking me to enter name and password in the settings, as I
have already done. Just wondering what I may be missing and/or doing
wrong. Thanks. -- David

You could enable debug logging for plugin.qobuz in Settings/Advanced/Logging to get more information about what the plugin is doing.

P.S. there's no info on "Logitech" in the Qobuz help library nor clear
way to ask for human help.

The Qobuz plugin is a third party plugin. It's not supported by Logitech.

--

Michael