Is no one else seeing this? I can't install YouTube on LMS 8.0.0 from
the third party plugins or the dev repo. The upnp/DLNA plugin installs
correctly.

Just posted this in another thread:

[20-01-22 14:48:58.7001] Slim::Utils::PluginDownloader::_downloadDone (193) digest does not match /Users/mh/Library/Caches/Squeezebox/DownloadedPlugins/YouTube.zip - YouTube will not be installed

I fear Philippe has to update the repository file one more time...

Just wanted to test this, but Philippe's plugins are gone again.

I was able to install all of his plugins except for Youtube.

--

Michael