I am at a total stop with this Qobuz issue!

I've tried every combo of the plugin on both 7.9.3 and 8.0.  No
artwork.

Spotty shows artwork on all combos.

Qobuz shows artwork on Pi.

I'm stumped!

(I've appealed on the Joggler forum for testers to see if the problem is
reproducible - but activity there has fallen recently).

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Avantree Priva
BT transmitter

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity