Ludopi wrote:
> Thanks for being so reactive :)
> Yet, still Internal failure this morning, trying to add French LMS-Lite
> for Alexa echo.
> I am a bit of a geek, and willing to help.
> Let me know if I can do anything to provide more info.
> Wireshark record, or try a basic Home skill of my own to narrow down
> things.
>
> Little question : is it mandatory for the skill to access a httpS URL to
> reach my LMS ?
> I am able to open a http URL to reach my LMS from outside if that can
> help.
>
> Envoyé de mon Redmi 3S en utilisant Tapatalk

To answer your 2nd question first - yes, it has to be https. That
(luckily) is a basic Amazon requirement for all skills.

What might help me is if you link the skill from a PC instead of from a
phone, using say Chrome. When you click on enable skill, the URL in the
browser bar should be a smartskills.tech URL with a big query string. If
you can PM that to me it would help. Also, when you've submitted and the
<InternalFailure/> shows, the URL of the failure page which starts with
https://skills-store... would also be useful to have so I can look at
the query strings.

The error is not related to your using ngrok. I bet if you try to link
the skill using e.g. https://google.com as URL and with an empty
username and password, it still won't link (you''ll be warned that this
URL does not seem to be an instance of LMS, but it will still link OK).
This is somehow related to people's Amazon accounts. The exact same code
runs for everybody. Somebody else trying the exact same ngrok tunnel
details as you would have success in linking. It's a really strange one,
this.