callesoroe wrote:
> You have changed the name to custom-convert.conf ??? Is the convert.conf
> in the same folder ?? I don't if Max2Play works different... It works on
> both LMS on Netgear ReadyNas and Picoreplayer. Regarding the stream to
> your Transporter. I have two Transporters and there
> is no change in sound quality using SOX. Just better as there is no
> stuttering anymore....

Yes, I have created a custom-convert.conf with Notepad++, copy pasted
the code; saved it and dropped it in the folder, restarted the server,
it didn't work. Of course, I am not sure if the file is set up 100% ok.

By any chance is there any library of custom-convert files available
somewhere?

Transporter, Cambridge Audio 651R + Q Acoustics Concept 40 --- Touch +
Onkyo TX-SR309 + Morel Applause MKII --- SB2, SB3, Duet, 2 Booms, 7
Radios --- Ipeng & Material --- LMS 7.9.3 - 1579448956 on Pi4 4GB -
Max2Play --- Qobuz