d6jg wrote:

> I'd ask you to revert the change as I think it is adversely affecting
> links in the queue and for a non Classical user its complete nonsense.
> I suppose if "they" are insistent you could have an additional selection
> option in the Plugin Settings area that switches between Artist &
> Composer as array item 1.

The order does not affect the links. Each type, artist, album, composer
is handled by a different function. This would not change no matter the
order.

d6jg wrote:

> That aside there are definitely some "link" anomalies occurring when an
> Artist has albums in both FLAC and MP3 format. I think I will gather
> together some example tracks and post them to you as this isn't actually
> an Online Integration issue it actually exists on my Production Server
> with 1.3.1 as well. Have you got a dropbox or can I email a small Zip?

Feel free to email, address is in all the Material source files. But, as
stated before, all I do is:

-  When clicking on an album ask LMS to list tracks for
  'album_id:ITEMS_ALBUM_ID'
-  When clicking on a composer, ask LMS to list albums using
  'artist_id:ITEMS_ARTIST_ID' and 'role_id:COMPOSER'
-  When clicking on a artist, if item in Queue as 'artist' and
  'artist_id' then ask LMS to list albums using
  'artist_id:ITEMS_ARTIST_ID'. If item in Queue as 'trackartist' and
  'trackartist_id' then ask LMS to list albums using
  'artist_id:ITEMS_TRACK_ARTIST_ID' and 'role_id:TRACKARTIST'

All i can do is act upon the IDs supplied. However, I'm seriously
considering just removing these links. So much hassle for a feature I
never use.