Rnee wrote:

> Since I use VoIP I have managed to reduce the the volume level when the
> phone rings or making a call.
> Does any one of you have an idea if, and how in rough lines, to restore
> the volume to previous levels after hanging up?

You might be able to pick your way through this and either use a
modified version of the Python script and change it from storing light
brightness to mediaplayer volume or see if the newish functionality in
HA does it for you.

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/python-script-to-save-and-restore-switches-and-lights/52745

Another way would be to Pause/Resume around the VOIP call - in which
case you would not have to be concerned about the volume (but you would
probably have to remember whether or not the pause was necessary
otherwise a player that was paused long ago would start up at the end of
the call).

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin