ian_heys wrote:
> Hi thanks for this great plugin
>
> I've just installed 1.4 using the manual plugin installation process.
> Must be ten years or more since I last used it.
>
> Will it auto update or will I have to repeat the process every time
> there's an update?

Depends on where you've installed it. But it wont update on changes to
git, you need to manually 'git pull' any changes. If you've installed
into into Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins (which you should not), then
LMS will overwrite this with 1.3.2, etc.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http:
//SERVER:9000/material/mobile?auto=false&debug=json 2. Open browser's
developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP
messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.