mherger wrote:
> > What is the intention of ".... and automatically check for changes"?
> > Is this feature already implemented and working?
>
> It should be, yes: if you add an album in Qobuz, that album should
> automatically show up in your library.
>
> > My hope is that this feature will correct pathes in Qobuz which have
> > been changed by the platform provider.
>
> While I don't understand what you refer to, I think it's not what you're
>
> looking for. What paths are changing?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Understood. This feature is something else; like Auto Rescan v.1.4.1.

Regarding the paths.
It happens from time to time that albums I have put in favorites don't
play anymore, but on all devices - also in the native Qobuz App.

Example: Nothing like to Sun (from Sting).

Original path (working for a while)
29424

Today's path:
29425

|Filename: 2.JPG                                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29425|

Living Room / Hifi: piCorePlayer 4.0.0 on rPi 3B+ & Allo DigiOne & 1TB
USB (LMS 7.9.2 & Squeezelite) & Keces DC-116, Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock,
Rega DAC R, Rotel RB/RC-1070, Klipsch Forte III
Bedroom: Boom
Kitchen: Radio
Spare: SB3, Touch