cpd73 wrote:
> Bug-fix release, changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Slightly reduce size of 'Scroll queue to current track' icon.
  -  Make current track's background slightly darker for light
  > themes.
  -  Use toolbar text colour for LMS rescan circular progress.
  -  Use default cursor when hover over empty grid items.
  -  Only show progress total if its >= progress done.
  -  Fix colours of icons in info view.
  -  Fix loading of classic skin mods on release builds.
  -  Update Dutch translation.
  -  Fix "%1 Menu"
  -  Fix colour of rating stars in bottom toolbar of desktop layout.
  -  Fix initialisation of light themes.

Craig;
I think the Spotify search is broken in latest Version:
When I search for something and get to the next page (with icons for
Interpreten, Alben, Wiedergabelisten etc) and I click on one of the
items, nothing happens.

I know you need debug information, but when I do the above click nothing
happens - even in the console debug window