Ron F. wrote:
> In the browse panel, if the user is viewing a list of tracks that have
> been played for the currently selected player, whose playlist is in the
> queue display, then would it be possible to auto-update the played
> list?
>

> Use case: the one instance where I make heavy use of the WWTT? plugin is
> when streaming Radio Paradise, where a playlist is not available. I like
> to review periodically what I have been listening to, and it would be
> nice if the list would just update itself as tunes go by.

Sorry, but no. This would need extra coding for one specific plugin. But
Material is open source...

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.