Hi there,

I'm posting this in "3rd party" because since I'm using Material Skin,
this is where I'd like to add something, but maybe it should be added
"deeper" in LMS and so be skin independant.

I'd like to add a custom link somewhere in the "more" screen, or even in
the next one "more infos", f.i. just below the line with the file path.
What I need is a [clickable] link to a custom URI, composed of a static
part (that I should be able to set somewhere, even if only in a variable
in the code) and an URL parameter with the track.id from library.db

I'm actually building a "sidecar" DB system that grabs all relevant
tables from library.db and persistant.db, that I can use to run custom
and advanced processes, like (batch) change mp3 tag, open in another
app, export all >3 stars tracks to an USB key for my car, and what not.
This system registers a specific url protocol in the OS, that can be
used to open the application and call a script finding a specific row
(with the given id)

Could anyone be kind enough as to direct me to where I should start ?