bpa wrote:
> Looking at the log - the plugin has sent AAC audio data to the player
> but player just dies as if it has a problem decoding the audio data. So
> problem could be in the player.
>
> Does LMS and player run on same PCP system ?
>
> Can you check that the player can play a normal AAC stream such as
> http://somafm.com/illstreet64.pls
>
> Your problem is in the middle between pcp and LMS and plugin - so
> Background info helps.
>
> If above stream doesn't play OK then following will be needed.
>
> What OS does your LMS run on ?
> What is the version of LMS ?
> what is the version of Squeezlite on player that does not work ?
> What is the version of the libfaad libraries used by that player ?

* The Soma FM stream works without issues
* LMS is running on a separate machine, a Windows Server 2012R2. I've
just upgraded it to LMS 8.0.0 - 1584422335 @ Tue Mar 17. Was on 7.9.2
before with the same problem.
* in PCP the player is Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP. It was the same
version on PCP 5.0.1 before when it worked fine. This is the full ffmpeg
version.
* Not sure how to check the libfaad version. There is a pcp-libfaad2.tcz
extension installed and there are not updates as of right now (20/03).
* The PCP player is on WiFi.