philippe_44 wrote:
> Use michael’s plugin to cleanup non connected players, it might solve
> the problem. Otherwise you’ll have to erase the groups.prefs file that
> contains the plugin’s preferences

A question — now that I successfully have two group players, each
consisting of a stereo pair of HomePods, I am not able to synchronize
the group players with each other.  I am able to synchronize any number
of real players with either group player, but not with both.  Presently,
I manage by synchronizing one pair of HomePods individually (along with
Duets, Squeezebox Booms, etc.) with one grouped pair, but I lose tracked
volume for the individually added HomePods — and matching their volume
in iPeng is not very exact.  Am I missing anything?  Any suggestions?