I've enabled the equaliser option and it's working, but can someone
please explain what adjustment units it uses? I want to try out some
headphone equaliser settings that use the common frequency band decibel
gain values, e.g. +3.0 dB or -2.2 dB, but the adjustment values in the
equaliser range from 0-100 with a default value of 66 for each frequency
band. How does this relate to dB values? Is there a conversion formula I
can use?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere but I've had no luck with
searches so far, however I'm sure I can't be the first person to ask
this. :confused:

Thanks.