bernt wrote:
> I noticed this in the log. The playlist exist and works.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > [20-03-25 09:58:38.8282]
Plugins::SQLPlayList::ConfigManager::BaseParser::parseContentImplementation
(501) Failed to parse configuration (NyareHits.sql.xml) because:
  > File does not exist: -- PlaylistName:Nyare Hits
  > -- PlaylistGroups:
  > select tracks.url from tracks
  >     left join dynamicplaylist_history on
  >             tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id and
dynamicplaylist_history.client='PlaylistPlayer'
  >     join albums on
  >             tracks.album=albums.id and
  >             ((albums.title like 'Absolute Music%'))
  >
  >     where
  >             tracks.audio=1
  >             and dynamicplaylist_history.id is null
  >             and tracks.year >= 2019
  >
  >     group by tracks.id
  >     order by random()
  >     limit 10;
  > at
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SQLPlayList/ConfigManager/BaseParser.pm
 line 498.

Something wrong with file ownership or permissions?

LMS 7.9.3 on PC, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.