>                       Server IP Address: 192.168.1.14
>                       Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
>                       Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
>                       Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
>                       Perl Version: 5.28.1 -
> arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
>                       Audio::Scan: 1.02
>                       IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
>                       Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
>                       Total Players Recognized: 3

Just downloaded the latest buster image (rpi4b)

Used Balena-etcher for the burn

I went straight to the Squeezebox server page and click the install box

When the text appeared in the Alternative " box I deleted it and pasted
in

http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/8.0/lms/205990ebb7fec015032cd9db8ba87423d36240b3/logitechmediaserver_8.0.0~1584980762_arm.deb

clicked for the install and it proceeded to completion

I open the web gui from the rpi IP address and at first it seemed to
hang, I refreshed the browser and it filled in.

Set the output for the headphone jack install radio paradise and its
working (no licence needed)

ronnie