I'm having a chromecast audio connected through aux in to my kitchen
radio (Revo Superconnect). Using this plugin works wonders playing Radio
Paradise to the kitchen radio. Thanks for all the hard work keeping this
running!

I have a question: When pausing the music and nothing is being played
for a few minutes, my kitchen radio turns off. After contacting Revo
they say it's designed that way. So, my question is, is there a way to
have this plugin keep the connection to the aux port alive? Or is there
anyone that comes to think of a workaround, having the radio not switch
off?

//Johan

//Johan

Windows 10