michi71 wrote:
> I'm new to the forum and I have a question to the QLMS 8.0 and the
> VolumeLock plugin from Peter.
> I installed the new QLMS (QNAP) and it works fine and stable. But it
> looks like the plugin from Peter is not
> available for the QLMS version. I tried the repository from Peter but
> this plugin does not show up.
> Is this one of the plugins that are not available for the version 8.0?
> If so, is there any other way to limit volume to specific devices?

Sorry, it looks like I failed to 'update maxVersion'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111722-3rd-party-plugins-and-8-0)
properly. I have just updated my repository XML files so that you should
see VolumeLock 2.1.19 offered.

owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.com/
(which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much
time on the forums.
*Free plugins:* AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock