Hello.  I am using latest versions of both CastBridge plugin and LMS
(1.21.1 and 8.0.0~1586146269) on a Linux/Buster server.  Generally, it
is working great.  However, I have noticed that after I play music using
the plugin on cast devices, the plugin will continually cycle at 100% on
a single core forever until I kill it.  I am exiting incorrectly or some
other user setting I can make to prevent this?  The only other problem
is the sync process is not synced very well and best to only play one
cast device at a time. Can this be tuned ? Finally, a suggestion.  Would
it be possible to play left and right channels separately in a cast
device.  Right now I am thinking of two google mini-nests, but any equal
pair combination would be ideal.  Thanks for such a great plugin.